Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I survived.

Root canal good (well, not good really)... advising good, class (we had cookies!).

I think it's probably a good idea if I go to bed now. Blog at you later.

Oh yeah, I got an email from Jet Blue today - here's what it said.

Dear Valued JetBlue Customer,

You are receiving this email as a result of your communication to JetBlue Airways. We regret that we have not been able to respond to your email in a timely way.

Due to our recent operational challenges, we have asked all JetBlue crewmembers to assist with our call volume. We believe that because it has been several hours or days since you wrote in, you have either been successful in reaching a Reservations crewmember or we have since contacted you.

If you have been affected by our recent weather and operational challenges, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We will be contacting you in writing by March 15, 2007 with more information.

If you still need immediate assistance, please feel free to call us at 1-800-JETBLUE (523-2583) or visit our website's Help section for assistance.

Sincerely,

Customer Commitment
JetBlue Airways

I have to say that although I was inconvenienced with the cancellation I am impressed with how Jet Blue is handling the situation (so far).

No comments: