Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Reasons why...

I am so tired I'm not making any sense... I'm having a hard time focusing.. I have to get it together soon. I have to go finish having my root canal. On today's agenda after the root canal I have advising and then my class. I have to work on my paper at some point as well.

I also have to go pick up my package at the Post Office. Hopefully they haven't sent it away.

Last night my flight didn't get in until 10:00. I ended up taking the train and bus home because I figured I should save my money. The president of Jet Blue is going to be on the Today show this morning. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. I would fly them again just because of the DirectTv they have on their flights. I got to watch all my favorite Monday night shows last night. I love television.

No comments: