Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday

It's back to the big habitrail of life this morning... It's raining and once again I don't really want to do anything.

Last night we ended up going to dinner at Stanford's. It was pretty good... I had some pasta concoction - I'm sure it wasn't very point friendly but that's alright... it tasted good and the service was exceptional. Thumbs up Stanford's! You get a jenerator 4 star rating.

Back to this morning... I guess I shouldn't complain about not wanting to do anything. I have to work so I can have money for New York. I've contacted a few temp agencies there to see about finding temp jobs while I'm there... now that should be good source material - office work in the Big Apple. I'm pretty sure they don't believe in casual Friday there... or maybe they do.. but I'm sure their casual Fridays are a bit more uptight than those in Seattle.

My activities this week include an assortment of dinners and lunches with friends. Since sytycd is over my Wednesday television viewing schedule is freed up - in it's place I am having dinner with Jenna (she's from camp and a former resident of New York)... at camp this summer she dressed up as a piece of bacon and sang a song about it on her ukulele. I'll see if I can come up with a picture of it for you all.



Here it is... Makes me want to have breakfast. I guess I better get going then.

No comments: