Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updates

Finally, I received my paycheck from ww yesterday. Just in time I guess, only three months late.

I've woken up with a pain in my shoulder blade (It sucks getting old). I suppose I should make an appointment to see my favorite chiropractor before I go off on my big adventure.

Here's one thing I hate (besides bitchy girls and whiny men) - when you get locked out of your online banking because you have one of those bad typing moments. I was having one of those such moments yesterday and now I can't login to see what's going on with my account. It's making me cranky. I had to open a new account with another bank because my real bank doesn't have branches in New York. They are transferring money from my old account to set up this new one.. I have to keep track of the minuscule deposits they put in my old account and record them with my new bank to verify my account (did that make sense)? Now when I try to login to my existing bank account I keep getting an account alert emailed to me. It's making me cranky. I know they are just trying to protect me from online fraud - but in this case they are trying to protect me from myself. errrrr.

Hey, that was a pretty good rant. Not like some that I'm sure I'll come up with in New York... but it's a start. I was tracking my visitors yesterday (yes, you're being watched) and followed a link to an old post of mine. I seemed to be much more interesting in 2006. I think I'll try to strive to that old standard in the weeks to come.

No comments: