Saturday, December 08, 2007

Day 3???

I've begun to lose track of what day it is...

This is Sylvia... she's the one who takes care of the restrooms at Scope..



This is a look at what an excellent job she does...
(she held the door open for me so I could take the picture).



These are the sinks and the cushy hand towels.



This is the tip tub that I am going to put a big tip in if I sell something... I may put a big tip in there anyway (I got some spending money from my momma and the Big A - via little L...)



This is the mirror in the restroom (that would be me holding the new camera).



This is Lilah who sits at the VIP desk... she is very friendly and efficient.





This sign is on the door as you enter Scope... I wonder why?



This gentleman is from Artforum - he looks great... (I saw him on the way to visit Sylvia... I thought his outfit rocked - when I came back he was in our booth).



These are his shoes...



This is Dennis Oppenheim's shoe (or should I say sandal).



This is Bryan's shoe.



These are Fi's shoes.



These are Nate's shoes (nice choice - I own some myself).



These are Buki's shoes...



And this is my shoe.



Oh yeah, Travis sold a piece - to this gentleman.



This is his shoe.



This is the red dot that Travis put next to the piece.



We celebrated back at the hotel with Champagne, pizza and beer... oh yeah, I forgot - there was an SAIC reception. I had a few drinks there too...and a nice selection of appetizers... the bacon wrapped scallops were my favorite I think.

I took these pictures across the way from the balcony.



I felt like I was spying...







Mr. Artforum really liked Travis' work - he kept looking at it... he told us our booth looked good... I think it does too... a bit crowded, but considering we don't have a gallery behind us and have to accommodate six different types of work I think it's alright.

I better get a move on... I have the first shift today and then I want to go to Aqua Art and Aqua Wynwood and check out the Seattle galleries that are there. I actually get a free day today (sort of)... I'll see you all later.

No comments: