Sunday, December 30, 2007

I want to be alone...

So, I'm house sitting for my friend Nancy. She has this big house in Edmonds and has recently had her upstairs remodeled. It is beautiful! I did some cleaning yesterday when I got here because her entire household was sick over the holidays... It kept me busy which was nice. It would be nice to have a house someday - but in reality I don't think it's going to feasible because how much can one make as an artist/legal temp?

Onto other things. I've been having a hard time staying up in the evenings. Last night I think I made it until 8:30 before I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up at 9:30 to go to bed and this morning I was up at 5:30. I guess there are worse things that could be going on. I just have to figure out how I can stay up until midnight on New Years Eve. I suppose I don't have to stay up until midnight but it would be fun.

Today we are having a family get together - hey, I could take pictures of Hamilton Family feet! I have to get more batteries for my camera. This is exciting!

No comments: