Thursday, December 20, 2007

Positive things about getting up at 4 am.

Okay, so I can't really think of anything significant at this moment, but I did find out that I DO have "free" wifi from my neighbors (at least for the time being).

Today I get to hang out with my niece Katie. She's a model you know... maybe we'll dress her up and start with some runway lessons. I've watched enough America's Next Top Model to know how to do it.

Yesterday I visited a bunch of my ex co-workers. I've spread the word that I need a job... hopefully something will come up.

I don't think I mentioned it but I did go on the NBC Studio tour my last day in New York...

This picture was in the NBC Experience Store by the line to get into the tour. Look! It's Ann on the right! (and that Katie person)...



I am beginning to miss my friends at the today show... I wonder how they're doing.

Now that I have wifi I will try to post more often.

Maybe I'll go to the gym and work on those thighs. Maybe I'll win the lottery.... If I can manage to clean up a little bit today that will be an accomplishment.

No comments: