Friday, December 21, 2007

some photos...

It's been a while since I posted any photos so here is a selection from the past week.

This guy was at the airport in Newark. I was hoping that he would sit next to me on the airplane but no such luck.



These are his shoes (pretty nice!)



This is the view from my seat on the airplane. Sometimes I wish I could sit by the window, but considering I went to the bathroom eleven times during the flight it's sort of out of the question...



At Seatac Airport they have an Alasan Amber Lounge.... you know if it wasn't 10:45am and my mother wasn't waiting for me I would have been there!



This is Stinky - but you knew that. She gave me a Christmas card this morning.



Today I am having lunch with my old boss. I haven't seen her in almost two years - it will be nice. She's one of the best people I know.

I have a one day temp job next Wednesday. Someone is going to trust me answering their phones. It should be alright.... who's going to want to call their attorney on the day after Christmas anyway right? I'll just apologize in case I hang up on someone.

Since the holiday is fast approaching I was thinking that I should probably finish my Christmas shopping sometime soon.

No comments: