Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The best laid plans...

so the Today show commemorative post didn't happen... Sue me.

I just got back from the gym so I'm feeling a bit energetic. That will probably last about two hours and then I'll start yawning.

I did get most of my GAP application done yesterday. It just needs some tweaking now. I guess I know what I'll be doing at lunch.

Stinky got the full treatment yesterday, she got her toenails cut, a bath and she even went for a long walk. She's a funny dog. She won't walk on a leash but she'll walk along side you. I guess she's like her momma and needs her freedom.

Today who knows what will be in store for me at work. I can't decide if I really like being employed. I know I like the paychecks... maybe I should think about applying for teaching jobs sometime soon. hmmm... something to think about.

No comments: