Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Workout day 2.

As Bart Simpson would say Don't have a cow man!

Yes, two days in a row at the gym. I did abs. I'm going to be sore.

This morning I get to answer phones at work all by myself. Hopefully I won't hang up on anyone. I'm sure it will be fine. It's just a half an hour out of my life right?

Yesterday I ran into Robert. He delivers supplies for Pot O'Gold coffee service. He used to deliver things to Miller Nash. I haven't seen him in at least three years - he was so excited to see me (and he commented about my weight loss). I've been this size for a while now so I forget sometimes that people haven't seen the new me. I told him what I've been up to and he thought it was great. It made my day...

Okay, I better get a move on so I can prepare myself for the answering frenzy.

No comments: