Monday, February 18, 2008

Oops.

I forgot to post yesterday.

Melissa and the boys spent the night on Saturday so we had two little people running around yesterday morning (my usual posting time).

Let's see... what to tell you. Yesterday I went to lecture of Patti Warashina at Bellevue Community College and then I did a little retail therapy at Bellevue Square (not a lot but enough). I bought some more long underwear. You might be asking yourself why I need long underwear if I'm no longer living in Chicago. It's because I am cold ALL THE TIME (Okay, I'm not cold right now).... but as the day wears on I'm usually a bit chilly. Now's the time when winter items go on sale so I was all over it.

I had dinner last night with my other lovely sister Hilary, Grant, Katie and Ken (he's a friend of ours)... we had steak. hmmm... steak.

Today I am going to finish up my GAP Application. I've been slacking too long. It's due on Friday so if I can put it all together today and get it mailed in tomorrow I'll be ahead of the curve.

Later I will do my Today show memorial post.

Try to enjoy your three day weekend if you have one!

No comments: