Friday, February 22, 2008

I came, I saw, I (what the hell am I saying?)...

This title came to me in a dream... and then its gone. I don't really know what I'm saying. It must be those endorphins kicking in from my visit to the gym this morning.

Yesterday I finished and mailed my grant application, I successfully avoided two birthday cakes at work and I think I stayed within my points range. That is no easy task sometimes.

I've been thinking that I need to start looking for some studio space... or eventually finding a place to live in which I can work as well. I love my momma but I'm almost 41 and it sometimes puts a damper on the social life. I've taken to saying that my mother lives with me as opposed to I live with my mother... it sounds better don't you think?
I bet you I could get on the Dr. Phil Show... "kids that won't ever move out show"...

I feel the urge to make things... I need to do it soon.

But then again, I have the urge to go shoe shopping as well...

No comments: