Saturday, February 23, 2008

I wish I was more popular.

Some days I look at my stat counter and I wish more people read this... but I supposed if I want more readers I should have more entertaining posts. Maybe I should post thrilling pictures of myself doing crazy stunts like watching television with only one eye... balancing a plate of food, a cup of coffee and carrying my dog all at once... Someone at Artist Trust did look at I heart Ann yesterday so that means I successfully mailed my grant application.

Okay, we're going nowhere here...

I am in charge of picking up the refreshments for tonight's opening. I am in a quandary because I'm a microbeer girl on a Raineer budget. Do I get beer that I would personally like to drink or do I get something less expensive? Maybe I'll get some of each. I'll let you know how it all pans out.

I have cramps.

I guess I should put the pedal to the metal, get a leg on... go with the flow (oops - maybe I shouldn't have said the last one with the talk of being crampy and all...).

Remember to come out to Crawl Space tonight for our opening... I promise there will be good food.

No comments: