Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Ha Ha Ha! I am sooooo funny. Okay, maybe not.

If you are one of my dedicated readers (all six of you)... you will know that today I will go to church and I will sing my favorite hymn "Christ the Lord is Risen Today". I think I posted link to it a few years back so if you want to dig through my old posts you can hear it. Last year I went to see Blades of Glory and then had an exciting dinner from the hot food bar at Whole Foods. This year the whole family's coming over to our house.

The opening last night was good... I didn't hurt myself too much in cycling class and I am starting a house sitting gig tonight. It should be fun. I should be able to come to you all in living wifi... I've got to get around to getting a faster connection here at home.

Uhhh... that's about it, I have to work on a grant application now.

No comments: