Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's the same wherever you go.

I have come to realize (not just recently) that there are those certain office "types" in all offices. The brown-noser, the tattletale, the victim and the numskull. There are more types out there... I think I'm a cross between a brown-noser and a "good girl" - if only they knew... It's surprising how some people get so worked up about things in the office... they just need to chill out. I've come to realize that it is not my life and I can pretty much leave it at work. It's fun to watch how all the roles play themselves out.

I ended up going out for drinks after work with a few of my co-workers.... we went to Ruth Chris Steak House. It's hard to be a beer girl in a martini world...

When I got home I was a vegetable until 8:30 and then I went to bed. What an exciting life I lead.

Today I'm going to torture myself with cycling and grant writing. How fun is that?

No comments: