Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome Fall!

It's pouring today... my face hurts... I don't really want to move. Today is the first day of Fall. yay (I'm being facetious right now...). I ended up going to bed at 9:30 - I didn't take any muscle relaxants because I didn't want that goofy - 1/2 second behind feeling. Yesterday I was standing in line at Starbucks and I was trying to get out of the way of someone and I stepped on persons feet who was standing behind me. I had no idea that he was standing there. I was zoning out.

Okay - to prove that I'm still a bit zoned out - I accidentally typed "spring" instead of "fall" in the paragraph above.... when I tried to change it I typed winter before I finally figured it out...

I'm contemplating weather or not to drive in today. Where I'm housesitting there is not a lot of bus service... if I want to get to the gym after work I'd need to drive closer to where I live and catch the bus from there. There's too much to think about.



Mr. Arms was not at the gym this weekend... maybe he's found a new place to go... the arms above belong to someone else... Mr. Arms arms are better. Maybe he'll be there this week...

I'm thinking I may try to take a core class before cycling... it's taught by the instructor who kicked my behind last week in class.

I guess I better get a move on.

No comments: