Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Au gratin potatoes are not the answer.

Do you ever do things that you know aren't good for you but you do them anyway? I'm sure you do... last night for me it was eating a box of au gratin potatoes and pudding. It was definitely stress/tired eating.

Too much going on... I don't necessarily feel like I have control... I do have control over what I eat though. Even if it is bad for me.

Today I should work on my Peeps entry.... I can't divulge exactly what I'm doing yet, but I'll post a photo once I'm done.

Let's look at donuts... they make me happy....



I find myself increasingly dissatisfied with my life right now... I'm not unhappy - I'm just not exactly doing what I think I should be doing... it's time to point the car in the right direction and get it out of the garage (I'm the car here in this metaphor). (is it a metaphor I'm thinking of here??? - I don't think it's a simile...)

I guess I should shake a leg and get going.

No comments: