Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Body Hurt, Me Tired!

too many lunges last night.... my body needs a massage I think... that would be nice. It's been a while since I've had one. The person I used to go see at the salon was canned... they have a guy doing them now... I'm not a prude but it's just not the same.

Today I don't have anything in the hopper. I am going to be entering the Peep photo contest so I think that's what I'll be doing during lunch.... dressing up peeps.

These are the flowers I got for my 1st anniversary at the firm last week...

It's such a big arrangement - I must be someones "favorite" (I think I'm going to hurl here....)

Long story...



This is just a random shot I took the other day...



I guess I should go.... I did my body test this morning and I'm up .4 pounds. If I could just stay home and play on my wii I think I would be happy... but alas, I have to go to work.

No comments: