Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please use full sentences!

Do people not know how to use complete words? I hate it when I get email that say u r cool... or r u really 41? Yes, I am really 41 and I wouldn't give you the time of day because you don't know how to use complete words.

I got this email on one of the singles web sites.... if u evr wnt to fnd grlfnd learn hw 2 spl.

I've had about all I can take....

Yesterday at work my friend announced that she was leaving... she's the one who hired me so I'm a bit sad, but I'm not going to fret about it. She's got to do what she's got to do.

Last night I did a little bit better in the eating department. I only broke into the peanut butter and a can of frosting.... it's still not good though. I feel like a slug.

Maybe once the weather gets better I'll straighten out.

No comments: