Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm not a sour puss - really.

I think people think that all I do is complain... I am generally a pretty upbeat person I think... I'm just not shy about saying how I really feel. Some people keep everything bottled up inside and never let it out... I have a steady stream of letting it out.....

There are a few things that I would like to change about my life... I would like to go out and meet people and do things more often, but that would entail me overcoming my shyness (yes, I'm shy...). I would like to not be a chicken... and I would like to not think that I am fat anymore (I'm not and I know I'm not, but I still sometimes think I am...).

I think right now I'm just a bit sad... and in a dip... okay, not sad... just not doing what I think I should be doing...

No comments: