Friday, March 27, 2009

MIi and the Wii...

This morning has been taken up with the wii fit. I got in 20 minutes that's why I can only do this short post. Today I have a lunch meeting at work and then I may try to make it to a pilates class at 5:30. Hopefully I will be out of work on time - I don't know why I wouldn't.

Tomorrow night we have an opening at the gallery. It's called Call and Response (it's our Centennial) and it was juried by Jeffry Mitchell. He's a swell guy... did I happen to mention that he gave me a personal critique of my Solo BFA show all those years ago? (okay, it was five years...it seems like a lifetime). You should all come... I might even see if I can get my mom to make cookies for the opening.

I am sitting at the gallery for part of the day on Sunday. I think that will be fun. Since we now have interns we don't have to sit. It's something that I miss a little bit...

I better hit the road.

No comments: