Friday, October 29, 2010

Lord, I am So Tired



Since the dogs woke me up at 4am I thought this video was appropriate - my first concert ever was Devo.  It's was fabulous.

I have made it to Friday - I only am working four days this week but it feels like six.

This weekend I have to get a move on and start packing.... my friend Nancy is donating some tables and a couch to me (if I want it...).... that will be groovy.  I like furniture.  I walked past a design store yesterday during lunch and was salivating over a 600 dollar lamp - it was on sale for 600 that is... yikes.

I  need ot keep my nose to the grindstone to get things moving..... woot woot woot... it will be time to move before you know it.

I should go - my coffee cup is getting empty - and my bladder is full (I know, too much information).

No comments: