Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho Ho Ho - Merry Freaking Christmas.

Happy Holidays everyone.  I was greeted this morning with a broken french press - it can still make coffee but I can't tell when it's open to it's pour position.  I may have to see about getting a replacement piece... or maybe just fork over the money for a new one.

Let me see... what else, Christmas Eve was pretty low key - meat fest was a success...   I managed to transport my father to and from Bellevue... 

I am thinking of going for a run this morning... it's raining though - who wants to run in the rain?  I might.  I need a food intervention...  it's getting bad.  I had to step on a bag of potato chips and douse them with water yesterday in order to not eat them.

This afternoon I am heading over to my mom's house to have dinner with the family.  I haven't even wrapped my presents yet (that's because I don't have any paper or tape)... oh well I'll get it done.

My friend Malyn and I might go to a movie today... that would be a nice change of things.

Well.... if I don't check back today have a safe holiday.  Don't eat too much and barf.  That wouldn't be pretty.

No comments: