Sunday, December 26, 2010

I survived the holiday...

It was fairly low key and I survived...

I think my dad is starting to lose his memory... he's getting confused a lot lately... I guess that's too be expected once you get up there in age (he's 84).... at least it's never a dull moment.

This morning I am teaching - I'm actually looking forward to it.  It's been four days since I've been to the gym... and I'm sore from sleeping too much.  It's time to get back in the sing of things...

I may also go to Ikea today.  I got a spot of money from the puppies for a coffee table... or whatever.  It would be nice to have something to put stuff away into... so I might just do that.

I have survived - that's all I can ask for...  now it's just a quick hop skip and a jump until new years... and then new years resolutions...  I'm just resolving to stay off Facebook for a week and then maybe doing some other sort of athletic endeavor...  who knows.  I just resolve not to get arrested.

Atay safe everyone!

No comments: