Friday, January 28, 2011

I miss the old days.

I miss the old days when my blog used to be a rant.  I don't seem to be as cranky as I used to be - nor as funny.... ah - funny.  What happened to me?

The blog just seems to be a laundry list of what I'm going to do, what body part hurts, what I ate... maybe I should focus on being a ranter...

maybe the ranting doesn't suit me anymore.

Well, It's Friday - no great plans this week with the exception of helping a friend of mine with her resume.  oh, and all that teaching... 

Here's the latest news - Charlie Sheen is in the hospital, Oscar nominations were announced, I am going to eat a bagel this morning.

Here - this is what I can do... I am going to show you the business cards I ordered... I used MOO.COM to order and you can have a selection of images on the front with the same information on the back... so here they are.











There  you go - I threw in an image of me behind Natalie Portman because she seems to be the "it girl" of the moment...

I think the cards will be great for New York...  I can hand them out when I go back to the Today Show.  I am pretty excited about that... hopefully all the guys who were working there in 2007 are still there.  It will be fun.

Okay, I think I need to get back to my coffee and my mental preparations for the day.

woot woot.

No comments: