Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yes - I am a dud.

I'm not really a dud, but sometimes I feel like it...

I don't really know what to tell you this morning. 

Yesterday I broke down and bought a Straasburg sock to wear at night for my plantar fasciitis...  I was able to wear it while I slept last night and my heel didn't hurt so much when I woke up...  I did wake up a few times with a bit of a strange feeling in my toes (they're abnormally long and feel funny when pulled up sometimes).

Today I need to call the insurance company regarding the dent in my car hood and see about getting it fixed.

Don't you all know that I hate talking to people on the phone and I don't like social interaction???  This is going to be challenging for me...  I will power through and do it tough.

I feel like I type the same thing over and over every day....

here comes the usual

I don't know what else to tell you...

maybe that could be the title to some artwork?  Sounds reasonable...

maybe I should just give up blogging and facebook forever... then I'd really have to interact with people... I don't think I could handle that.

No comments: