Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Catastrophe...

Okay, so it really wasn't a catastrophe, but I did manage to spill coffee all over myself and the kitchen floor. 

I survived...

To punish myself even further I decided to go out for a run... I ran to Starbucks to get a gingerbread latte... it was pretty good.  Running in the rain wasn't too bad, except I forgot about all the tummy troubles I can get when I go running.. I will not get into it here.

Last night was fun - my niece gave me a pot holder and a coffee mug.  I also got a pair of socks and meat from my friend Ken... it was a good time overall...  I only had two slices of prime rib...

I'm holding out a little while longer before I head out to my Dad's place for a visit... then it's off to the maternal unit's place for an authentic dinner of chicken enchiladas...

Ole.

pretty low key day - tomorrow I'm working 10 - 2.  No plans beyond that - except for working out...

I don't know much beyond that today...

No comments: