Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day one.

I survived my first day of the conference.

Here is a quick report.

I managed to sleep in until 7:30. So what is that 4:30? That's no good.

I don't have any access to hot water in my room to make my coffee (via).

However, I did sit through a few good panels and attended a workshop about going about a job search. Was it worth 45 bucks? Maybe.

This evening (like last night) I went to Whole Foods in Columbus Circle and bought provisions. I have no place to keep things cold so I set them near the window. I will survive. If i get food poisoning it will be my own fault. I just have vegetables hummus and some fruit.

Tomorrow there are a few panels and then in the evening there is an opening and then I'm having dinner with my friends Maria and Chris. That will be fun.

Friday I have more workshops and seminars and I might try to hit up MOMA.

I am going to try and get in a workout in the morning. The fitness center is on my floor. Woo hoo - I haven't gotten any activity points today, but then again I've only eaten garbanzo beans and fruit. (I did remember gas pills).

Okay I think that's it. Wish me luck finding a hot water source!

No comments: