Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Winging my way across the country!

Because I sucked it up and purchased a new iPad for the trip AND because it's too noisy to take the nap I was SO looking forward to I decided to purchase in flight wifi service and give you a blog post from a bagillion miles up in the air!

I can't expand too much because I don't want to come off sounding like a bitch (although I will I'm sure). I actually got up and finished packing in a reasonable amount of time. I made it to the airport. Got reprimanded by the TSA agent by overlapping my laptop and my iPad, AND reaching in the "chute" to grab my purse. I think he needed a hug.

I am on a plane with the orchestra for PNB. It took a while to board with all those instruments that needed to be stowed into the overhead bins. They went first and then the rest of us boarded. When I got to my seat somebody was in it. I turned into a bitch all of a sudden. People had rearranged themselves and I wanted my stinking seat! I think they have rules about these sorts of things. I kicked the person out of my seat and now the ladies next to me (who are not in their assigned seats are talking nonstop.) I know all about their relationships and jobs and other crap. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TAKE A STINKING NAP!!!

I am trying some deep breathing exercises to calm me down.

On the plus side, I got to use the restroom in the first class cabin because they were taking up the aisle with the food service.

Here is my forehead...
I was going to show you my cheese plate but I can't access my stored photos. Oh look, I figured it out.

Only three more hours. Thank goodness.



No comments: