Saturday, February 23, 2013

Good sleep.

My brain wasn't doing too well yesterday - it was really really tired.

I got home, took a bath, ate some dinner and then fell asleep on the sofa.  I woke up after an hour and went to bed.

I got a good 9 hours and am feeling much better today.

Yesterday I managed to call my insurance company, I've been trying to get a hold of the insurance adjuster from Progressive to give my statement to them about what happened.  It will all get worked out. 

Today I am heading back to ww - maybe I will be back at my goal weight??  could happen.  Although I've been eating, it's not like I usually do.  Grieving is just not the same if you are not eating sweets.   I think it's a good thing though... if I can get through this with out shoving a cookie in my mouth I can get through anything.

I also have a massage and acupuncture appointment - I am looking forward to getting some ear seeds.  They are little seeds that are taped in your ears on pressure points to help with stress and anxiety.  They really work (for me at least)...   I also have to do some laundry.  I am officially at maximum capacity in my laundry basket...  I think I have enough quarters to get through a pile.

Tonight I have been invited to a dinner in honor of my best friend growing up.  She just got her MSW and started working at Harborview.  I am really proud of her - if I have the energy I will go for at least a little while.  It will be nice to be with friends.

One thing I will say is that I am astounded by how many people are offering their help.  It's nice.  I knew I had a lot of friends...

I hope at some point this weekend to clean up a bit around my place... it's a mess.  Oh well...

I suppose it's okay - I fell asleep watching Hoarders last night... I'm not at a hoarders stage yet, but give me a few days...  I have washed my dishes...that's good.

Okay, I better get a move on.

I'm feeling okay - I give myself a 7.

No comments: