Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Again.

I am back to the grindstone...

I think I am feeling better.... after a day of doing a whole lot of nothing (well - not actually nothing) I am feeling a little less tired.  It's going to be a busy week of working, memorial services and getting my car taken care of...

I can tackle it though.

Last night my appetite came back - at least a little bit.  I had a bit of a carb fest.  I just have to keep things in check so I can get back to that stinking goal weight at ww... only .4 to go.

I think my brain is working better.

I think I might actually be able to function at work today.  I have a few things to do - I don't feel quite as exhausted as I have so I might actually accomplish things.

It's really windy outside - I hope I don't get blown away when I walk to the gym.

No comments: