Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One Down, One to Go

The memorial service yesterday was nice... there was only a few instances of blubbering - but we managed to get through it.

I think my mourning tummy is gone... mourning tummy is when you're too sad to eat anything. I don't have that problem anymore...  carb fest is the phrase that sums up everything now...

Today I am teaching, working and then I have a chiropractic appointment.  My neck is a bit out of whack and my shoulder is wonky... I think a tune up is needed.

Tomorrow and Friday I will take off.  Tomorrow I plan on helping out my momma if she needs it - she's been baking up a storm getting ready for my Dad's big service... last count there were 25 dozen cookies in the freezer at home. 

I'm driving to the gym today so I don't have to rush around this morning.  That's a good thing.

I don't know if I posted this, but it's the famous bloody mary photo of my Dad that was on the program from yesterday - the residents of the Hearthstone loved it.  They said it was fitting!


No comments: