Saturday, February 09, 2013

Updates...

it has been so freaking stinking busy that all I can do it daydream about taking a nap on my plane ride on Tuesday...

Here is what I know.

My friend Melinda sent me an email the other day saying that she had talked to Mr. Arms and that he had seen me at the grocery store, but when went to find me I was gone.

Mr. Arms... you should have tried harder to find me.  You could have commandeered an intercom and said "hey Jennifer".... but no.  I hope I didn't look too sweaty... I usually go to that grocery store after I'm done teaching...  oh well. If you don't know who Mr. Arms is you can do a search within my blog.  He's a former gym member who I was/still am infatuated with.  I didn't know his name at first so I dubbed him Mr. Arms. (he's got a nice set of guns)...  He actually has a name, but I prefer to call him Mr. Arms.

He left the gym when I was in Vermont in 2011.  I haven't seen him since, but my friends see him all the time.  He's asked about me a couple of times.  I am on his list of email contacts that he sends questionably humored jokes to...He should just call me. 

Today I have a wax fest appointment and then in the afternoon we're all going to visit Dad.  Hopefully that won't be too stressful... it will be better with the family there.

I have to get my act together and clean, do laundry, start packing, and watch those movies I borrowed from the library (I found them on my coffee table under a piece of paper)...

I think I have dodged the Nemo blizzard... hopefully flights will be back to normal on Tuesday so I can get to New York.  I am really looking forward to taking that nap.


No comments: