Thursday, February 07, 2013

What to say...today

It appears as though my apartment has been taken over by a hoarder...

I think I shall spend tomorrow night cleaning up a bit.

I'm kidding about that first statement...  I just need to go through though and recycle some papers that are lying around. 

I have a lot to do before I leave on Tuesday.  One thing is watch some DVD's that I borrowed from the Library...  I just have to find them though.  I have Your Sisters Sister and A Friend for the End of the World.... I want to watch them, I just need to find the time and the actual DVD.  I know they are in my living room somewhere.

Things at work are getting really really busy... the good thing about this is that I don't have any spare time to shove excess food into my mouth... there is no down time.

We've got the remodel starting in just under two weeks, I'm going on vacation next week, we are getting a lot of new clients... and we're trying to figure out a new phone system...  I am very good at juggling a bunch of things but I hope I don't go postal (I don't think it will happen but you never know).

This weekend my sisters and I are going to visit my Dad.  He wants to see us all together.  As my sister says it could be something or it could be nothing...  it will be good to all be together.  Hopefully everyone will keep it together...  I find that when I'm hit with stress/adversity I just power through it...  Although I'm sad, I'm happy when I see the old man, I always make sure I tell him that I love him and that I know he loves me.

Last night I applied for a residency at Skowhegan.  It's a fancy Artist Residency in Maine.  I have a few friends who have gone.  I probably won't get in but you never know unless you try.  right???

what's another $50.00 entry fee in a pile of entry fees...

Today work will be a beast, and I sub a cycle class tonight.  Then I rest.  Until tomorrow.

Now I shall finish my coffee...

No comments: