Sunday, April 21, 2013

Awake again... this has got to stop.

Sunday morning is my sleep in day.

I woke up at 4:30... got out of bed at 5:00.  Cleaned up the apartment a bit.

That's fine I suppose, but it's not going to help me tonight when I try to stay up past 9pm.

I have a sub for the class tomorrow morning so I can "sleep in" on my birthday.  I bet you anything I will be awake at 4!

okay, enough with the complaining....

Yesterday I met up with my friend Kristen and we went to Red Robin so that I could get my Birthday hamburger.  It was good.  I have eaten most of my extra ww points already this week and I'm only on day two of tracking.... this does not bode well.

Today I am teaching my class and then the family is getting together for lunch at Mr. Villa.  It's a mexican place... we shall see if everyone can get along.

No crying while celebrating my birthday this year.

I think that's it so far today.... I know, it's only 7:03 am...

No comments: