Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday weekend?

I've been so stinking busy I haven't really even had time to talk about my birthday!  I am one who really loves their birthday and I don't even have a spare moment to gloat about it.

Oh well...

I managed to survive the week... our office is coming along pretty well... should be done in about a week or so.  I can't wait.  I am so tired of people complaining about design decisions and expecting me to know what is going on....  I would say I have a pretty good idea for someone who has been out of the loop since the beginning.

A lesser woman would have gone running out of the office a month ago.

This weekend I am meeting my friend Kristen for lunch/dinner at Red Robin today.  I have a birthday burger I have to eat.  Tomorrow the family is getting together at Mr. Villa for lunch.

What else do I know.

Not much...  I had a dream that I was scaling a building from the outside...  it was a sheer face which looked like the Dickeyville Grotto  - outsider art environment... I was so relieved when I got to the top...

I can only imagine what it would mean if I were to begin to analyze it.

I think that's all I have this morning... need to finish my coffee before I get going...

No comments: