Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!


How did I get to be 46?

I don't really feel like I'm 46.

oh well... nothing I can do about it.

I am happy to report that I slept until 5:20 this morning and I am enjoying a semi-relaxed warm up to the day. 

Today I am going to eat sweets for the first time in 122 days...  I have 7 Trophy Cupcakes sitting in my entryway... I got them yesterday for dessert after my birthday lunch.  I have my eye on a salted caramel one.. or a taste of a chocolate mint... and no, I'm not going to eat all 7.

Today I am going to work and then teach tonight.  I don't have any special plans.. except for the cake.

I got some nice cards from the nephews and niece yesterday - I will take photos and share them later.

I like that I'm called "Anty Jen"...

I think that's all I have so far today...

Party on.

No comments: