Monday, June 10, 2013

Back on the Sofa!

Yes I am!  I am sitting on the sofa instead of a bike!

It finally feels like summer vacation.. well sort of.  I still have to go to work today and teach tonight but I managed to sleep until my alarm went off this morning.

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day watching the dance recitals of my nephews in Olympia.  It was pretty sweet (even if it did make for a long day).  My feet kept a tapping right along with them.  Perhaps I will break out my tap shoes and find a class to take.  Now that would be fun.

Saturday I did get a mani/pedi and I must say my feet look good.  I might just have to find some cute shoes to show off my toenails sometime soon.  I only have flip flops which are not effective when trying to look stinking cute all-around... woot woot.

 
I know the pink and the red clash - but you get the idea... my second toes in from the big toe are usually unsightly - I get double toenails from running - the woman at the shop made them as beautiful as they can be.

I think I will do this again.

On the agenda this week I have an assortment of tasks at the office related to the new phone system (I have to figure out how to use it)... installation of our new art which the "art committee" selected (no, I'm not the only one on the committee), and ummmm... that's it I guess.  I also have to figure out how to eat less because I won't be working out as much...

Overall I am STILL in a good mood.  Let's just go with it.

Oh!  Bedbug inspection today in my apartment - at least it's fairly clean in here...

Carry on team.

No comments: