Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's New?

I must admit that I am enjoying not having to get up at the crack of dawn to teach. It's amazing how much more energy I have for my evening classes when I have 24 hours to recover instead of 12.

I kind of like it.

This morning I have an appointment with the financial planner - I slept in until 6:20 this morning!

I am looking forward to not going into work right away - our brand new phone system went down yesterday so we are phone-less... that really sucks.  Since it's a new system I don't really know how to go about getting someone out to fix it, I did do what I could.  This is not a good start to the service I think.

Life seems to be settling down.  I am feeling pretty good and I think I may make it..  two and a half weeks until I get to go to camp... I think this year will be really needed.  It's been a tough year, but I am getting through it.  As Gloria Gaynor said - I will survive!

I really don't know what else to say this morning...  This weekend I am going out to breakfast with my friend Kristen (I love breakfast) and I will most likely clean the apartment (this seems to be an ongoing thing)...  On Sunday I am unsure what is going on.  Maybe I'll celebrate my first Father's Day without Dad by having a martini or taking a drive in his (our) car... or maybe it will just be another day.  We never were big on celebrating these sorts of things so I don't know how it will be.

Oh, I have a graduation party on Saturday too... that will be fun to see the family (it's my cousin once removed who is graduating..).

Overall it will be a full weekend - hopefully the weather will cooperate.

That's all I know this morning...

No comments: