Saturday, June 08, 2013

Decisions decisions...

Goodness - it has turned into a day of pampering... this morning I got things waxed (nothing too weird)... then I had an acupuncture treatment - I won't the drawing at the salon so it was free...  Dang, the new guy is a looker.. and good with the needles.  So good in fact that I rebooked.  Thank goodness I have no children to support.

I had to check and see when the last time was that I posted....  that was Thursday... Thursday I was going to go to First Thursday but I ended up staying at the office until 8:30 while they installed a new phone system... I did get to leave early yesterday though. Not quite as early as I would have liked to but I've got a few more comp hours to go.  I have a meeting with the financial adviser on Thursday so that should take a few of those hours up.

This afternoon I am going in for a mani/pedi.  The sunshine is almost here and I need some toenail attention.  I was going to do it yesterday but as I walked into the place on Broadway three people went in right in front of me.  I called at made an appointment to guarantee a space.

Tomorrow I am taking the morning off from the gym and I am heading to Olympia for my nephews dance recital. Should be fun. 

I'm in a good mood.  I am going to go with it.  I will post photos of my toes when they are finished... perhaps I will show you what they look like now but it's not pretty...  maybe a before and after photo are warranted...

Hmmmmm.... what to do next.  I think I will hit "publish"

No comments: