Monday, July 29, 2013

Back at it (and not too excited)...

It is Monday yet again...

Here is what I have going on this week!

Work, teaching, work, teaching, work, teaching...  that's it.

This weekend I get my hair done and I'm going to a party on Saturday evening.  It should be fun.

Yesterday afternoon I walked to and from University Village to check things out (no, I didn't buy anything)... I took my camera along and took some photos... so here you go.








































I think I have safely recovered from my chocolate bar incident... my tummy did not appreciate the influx of sugar and fat... it told me so...  note taken.

I tried to clean stuff up around my apartment this weekend... it looks a little but better but not great... I could invite people in and I wouldn't be too embarrassed.. I shall just keep plugging away. 

I think that's all I know at this point in time...

If anything exciting happens I will be sure to let you know.

No comments: