Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Changing passwords...

I got a notice yesterday that there had been suspicious login activity on my gmail account so I had to change passwords...

not that big of a deal, but it occurred to me that I am attached to my password... I have a few that I use... it's a challenge to remember them all.  I guess that's something you have to deal with in a wired world....

So, onto other things...  I've been trying to get back in the swing of art things.. I applied for a Residency at Zion National park a few weeks ago... it would a great thing for me (I think)... there's the Betty Bowen award through the Seattle Art Museum which I should apply for...

I am tempted to write down that there is no possible ways that I will get these things... but that would be self-defeating...

I have a degree from one of the best art schools in the country - if I wasn't any good that would have never happened...   I have to get out of that type of thinking because it will just bring me down.

I am trying to make a concerted effort to get my social/art life moving... I think an mini-overhaul may be needed...

Part of that overhaul includes going to a party this Saturday (I think I mentioned that already).  I just need to keep moving forward...

Overall I'm feeling pretty good... I just have to keep going.

No comments: