Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Up and At-em!

I am up bright and early this morning to sub another early morning class...

I don't mind, I can use the money.

I have found the answer to my dreams.. okay, maybe it's not the answer, but a friend of mine is looking for furniture... and I've been looking to get rid of some of my things... I am so excited! I can get rid of some stuff! hooray!

I think he's going to swing by Friday and pick up my futon and a table I acquired from the alley about a year and a half ago... it needs a little tlc but it will work.

I think I may also give him one of my dressers which doesn't seem to be used by me so this is an opportunity for me to get rid of it and see about distributing it's contents..

This evening I am going to be acquiring two new pairs of earrings from the fabulous Tia Kramer.  If you haven't checked out her jewelry you should... it's fantastic.  I had a consultation last week and we decided on two pairs of earrings that I can wear on a regular basis. I am excited (and she's going to help me move a pedestal from my apartment to the garage).

Okay - I should probably get a move on... woo hoo.


No comments: