Thursday, August 01, 2013

We're on a streak here!

I have posted a few days in a row - it's a streak going I tell you!

The big news I have to report today is that yesterday morning I put out some smoldering garbage in my apartment dumpster.  I went out to the alley to throw away some recycling and I saw that the dumpster was smoking... the next door apartment building was having a party on Tuesday night and in my best estimation they dumped some coals from their bbq into our dumpster....  I came to the rescue and dumped water on it.  The down side of it all was that it wasn't big enough to call the fire department (and have the opportunity to meet cute firemen) and I smelled like a campfire the rest of the day.  Smelling like a campfire wasn't that bad... it reminded me of camp.

So.... today I don't have anything to do besides work.  I should and probably will go to first Thursday for a tad... better get out there and see art.

Last night my pal Tia Kramer came over and delivered me earrings.  I would post a photo but I'm looking kind of bed-heady right now and it just would be right.  When I get a good photo of them I will post it.

I can't think of much else to share with you... we are back to looking for a Legal Assistant... it's aggravating... expending all that energy into getting someone interviewed and knowing that it's a great fit but then being let down.  Makes someone not want to do anything to help anyone anymore... but I will soldier on. There's got to be someone out there looking for a job at a great place...

I found my passport application when I was cleaning up my apartment... perhaps I shall get photos taken again and send in my renewal so I can go someplace again... yep, sounds like a plan.

No comments: