Friday, August 02, 2013

Hello Friday.

Yep - finally Friday.
I am ready for you...

What do I know? 

I successfully attended first Thursday last night for a short while - baby steps people...

Today is doughnut day at work. It's doughnut day at work because tomorrow I have to weigh in for the month and don't want to have to pay... I won't eat the doughnuts so that's a strategy that works for me.

I think this morning I am going to head into work early and work out before I go in... my office tower has a fitness center and I re-signed up yesterday... they've lowered the price so it only costs 10 bucks a month. yeehaw... it used to be 20 so I accidentally paid for two months (bonus).

it's going to be slow at work today. I think there will be a total of 6 people there... three attorneys, three staff... I've also heard rumors that there might be pizza for lunch.  I don't need pizza... that's why I'm going to work out before I go in.

On second thought I may wait to work out until after work... chances are that I may get an early dismissal and that would be great..

Here's more news...

I mentioned that I may have a date in the near future... well... okay, a different person asked me if I wanted to go out...WHAT??? two people asking me to do things?  What is happening? I think the planets are aligning or something.

I will let you know if anything pans out.

Well - it looks as thought I've hit my threshold of posting tolerance... (that means I'm losing train of thought and getting distracted in my post creation).  I guess I should go.

It's almost the weekend!


No comments: