Sunday, August 04, 2013

yada yada yada...

I am half way through the weekend and I am raring to go! (okay, that's not true... I could use a nap).

Yesterday was really busy but I made it through... ww (at goal), shopping for Birthday presents, getting my hair done, making a yummy salad for my potluck, birthday party, yogi (potluck) party, and then home.  Oh yeah, I did some laundry too...

it was full....

today I am teaching and then meeting up with a friend from school for a walk... I am not sure about getting rid of my furniture - that may happen too.

I just have to say one thing.

I LOVE THE NEW IKEA CATALOG!

You can download it on your ipad or view it online...








here it is... on the ipad version you can jump to youtube videos that give you ideas on design, there are also some 360 views which make it appear as though you are inside one of their catalog sets. It's really groovy. It makes me want to buy furniture! I know, I'm trying to get rid of furniture and I want to buy furniture... yesterday I accidentally put a dent in my coffee table leg.  I think it was the furniture gods telling me to get a new one!

Next week I have Friday off for a wedding... I'm looking forward to it. I am going to start out the day getting a mani/pedi... you never know - my future husband may be at this wedding (you never know!)  I have to have cute toenails and fingernails..

hooray!  I am pretty excited...  I feel as thought good things are going to happen.

I think I'm going to finish my coffee now.

No comments: