Monday, August 05, 2013

Spanx Me.

I am going to a wedding on Friday. I needed a control garment. I bought spanx.

My thighs should be in check.  Whew... 

Yesterday I had a change in plans... I got rid of a few pieces of furniture so my apartment is beginning to look a little less cluttered... then I was supposed to go for a walk but those plans got changed... I decided instead to go Nordstroms and pick up the spanx I ordered instead (and I took my camera)... I will post photos at the end of the post.

I was in a really good mood yesterday... it's been so long since I've felt this good I don't know what to do with myself...  While I was at Nordstrom I also picked a few new undergarments (they were on sale and everyone need good fitting undergarments... am I right?  Yes I am.)

I am hoping this week goes pretty fast... I don't have to work on Friday because of the wedding - I am going to go work out and then I am going to go out and get a mani/pedi first thing (for the wedding).  Who knows what else...

The weather is supposed to hold out I think.

I hope the good mood continues... here are photos of flowers and things (the usual)...










































No comments: