Tuesday, August 06, 2013

What's going to work? Teamwork!

I have made it to Tuesday.  My good mood persists (for the most part) with the exception of having limited patience when it comes to certain people in my immediate area... I can't elaborate more - let's just say I am ready for something new.

I am really looking forward to my day off on Friday. I have successfully rescheduled some appointments and have a relatively free weekend (woot woot)... I suppose I will figure out something to do with my time... I just have three more work days until I get there...

Yesterday I got my act together and sent in my passport renewal... my application has been sitting around my office for about six months and I figured it was finally time to get it renewed (since I can afford it and I just got my hair done for a new photo)...  Who knows where I will go.  Maybe I should start planning a trip somewhere... it would be fun to take a real vacation.

oh to dream...

That's all I have this morning...

No comments: