Wednesday, August 07, 2013

semi-challenging day

Yesterday was interesting... I have come to find out that I have limited patience with people sometimes.. it was challenging yesterday. I am trying to stay positive (and keep my good mood going but it's hard).

There is a person in my life who is very very sweet, but she drives me batty! I was going to swear there for a second but this is a PG rated blog... this person is nice, but their mannerisms just drive me crazy. It's like a gnat that won't leave you alone!  ARGH!!!

okay - rant over.  I would rant more - I just feel bad when I start complaining.

Yesterday I tried on my brand new Spanx.  I don't know what I did before these?  Why did I wait so long? Wearing them is like wearing the lead vest at my dentists office (I really like the comforting weight of it all)...  and it kept everything in check! woot woot...

This evening I am going to pick up my new dress which I'm wearing to the wedding on Friday (that's why I bought Spanx)...   aye aye aye - everything is coming together!

I just have to make it through the next two days of work and then I'm home free for the weekend!

That's it... I've got nothing left in me this morning. except for ire and fire...

No comments: