Thursday, August 08, 2013

Challenging day

For some reason I found yesterday to be really challenging.

I don't know why exactly but things just were aggravating me.

The job is not pleasing me at the moment and I really feel the need for a break either in terms of a very long vacation or something...  next Tuesday is my four year anniversary at the firm.  Maybe it's the four year itch.

Today is my Friday so hopefully it will go smoothly... This weekend is going to be fairly low key (I hope)... maybe I will be able to shift my focus away from the crankiness that has snuck into me.  Things were starting out so well this week.

Last night I picked up my dress for the wedding tomorrow - I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow to get a little break.

The plan for tomorrow is to get a mani/pedi first thing so my toes at least look cute... then I may clean up the apartment a bit and then get ready for the wedding... I suppose I will work out at some point but I'm not sure when. I plan on doing nothing too challenging... I'm looking forward to it.

Here is a little pep talk for anyone who might need one..

go team!

No comments: